Seven Benefits to Faithful Giving
The Bible has more to say about giving than it does heaven, hell, prayer – even faith! Why is giving a recurring theme in the Bible? Because God wants us to understand – and enjoy – the blessings that come to those who give with a cheerful heart. Here are just a few…
- Faithful giving draws me closer to God.
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matt. 6:21
- Faithful giving is the key to an abundant life.
“Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way … they may take hold of the life that is truly life.” 1 Tim. 6:18-19
- Faithful giving allows God a chance to prove that He exists and wants to bless me.
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.'” Malachi 3:10
- Faithful giving makes me more like God.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son.” John 3:16
- Faithful giving blesses me in return.
“He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25
- Faithful giving makes me happy.
(Jesus) “There is more happiness in giving than in receiving.” Acts 20:35
- Faithful giving reminds me that everything was given to me by God.
“But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth.” Deut. 8:18
Thank you for giving to the ministry of New Destiny Praise and Worship Center. Your faithful giving helps us in tangible ways…
- Every week lives are being transformed as people come into a relationship with Jesus.
- Every week children are being taught that God loves them.
- Every week students are worshiping, learning more about a relationship with Christ, and making friends.
- Every week our local ministries are providing hope and help to those in need.
Your generosity and commitment to kingdom giving also helps provide support to three new church starts, food and assistance to the elderly and residents of an apartment complex in our community. We encourage you to partner with us at New Destiny and play an integral part in building the Kingdom of God.
We are praying that God will provide your needs as you faithfully give to New Destiny. If you need prayer for a strategic area of your life, we would like to pray for you. Please submit a prayer request by visiting the Pastoral Care section on the New Destiny home page or by clicking here.