MEN OF HOPE
The purpose of the NDPWC Men’s Ministry is to provide accountability, fellowship and spiritual growth to men who desire to be better husbands, fathers, sons and brothers. This ministry will also focus on enjoying the Lord through discipleship, service, evangelism, life transformation, and intimacy with God.
Grow In Christ
The NDPWC Men’s Ministry is committed to providing every man the resources to grow in Christ, allowing all men to:
- Honor Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to God’s Word, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Pursue vital relationships with a few other men, understanding we all need brothers to join us in the battles of life.
- Pursue Purity in all areas of our lives: spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual.
- Build strong marriages and families through love, protection, and Biblical values.
- Support NDPWC by honoring and praying for our pastors, and actively giving of our time, talents and treasures.
- Demonstrate Biblical unity through reaching beyond racial and denominational barriers.
Truth Flows Through our Heads to our Hearts and Out our Hands.
The truth must be understood, believed, and lived out.
Men must understand the truth of the gospel in their heads. They need to grow in their knowledge of God.
They also need to grow in their love for God. They need to develop an emotional connection to Christ.
Then they have to put the truth into practice by living it out. Give men the opportunity to live out the truths they are learning through your ministry.
Sunday Worship Services
8am & 10am
6:30pm - Mid-Week Prayer Service
7:00pm - Reflection In The Word Bible Study
Children, Youth and Adult Services
23 – Patmos Ministry for Seniors Bible Study @ 11a-1p
26 – Graduation Luncheon @ Noon
26 – Church Visitation – Dr. Ogletree @ New Forest Church, Pastor John Davis Godfrey, 12322 East Freeway, Ste G. Houston, TX 77049
June 2, 2013
13th Church Anniversary
Rodney J. Harris, Philadelphia, PA
June 23, 2013
Evangelist Sandra Riley
Just for U Ministries